It snowed last month. So at this point its up in the air. But for now, I think its safe to say the summery goodness is here.
My hubby is at military training for the next two weeks, so I get a little me time. It's nice to have some every now and then.
I went to my in-laws for dinner tonight. Had a wonderful time, just chatting over chicken and dumplings and enjoying each others company while playing Skip-Bo. But of course Grandma, the Skip-Bo Queen won. Big Surprise... but it was still great fun.
After the night wound down, I walked Grandma out to my car to walk her home, and the Summer rain, wind, and thunder start growling. It felt spectacular. It was warm out, but still feisty :)
I drove home slowly enjoying the magic and wonderful feeling of nature all around. Something about the first Summer Thunderstorm just makes you want to just spend all day outside and sleep under the stars in the cool grass.
Yay for Summer! Hope its all this wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment